FMI has been working with clients in the construction, infrastructure, resources and energy sectors for over 20 years. This includes Industrial Products & Construction, Mining & Metals, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Power & Utilities.
We understand the need to manage operational effectiveness whilst developing employee capability. It is vital to invest in your people so that they can lead the organisation to more productive, profitable and safe ways of operating.
We understand the need to deliver highly engaging, practical learning and development solutions to suit a range of business objectives. We are able to manage delivery schedule to fit in with your team’s roster and we can tailor content to include case studies and relevant procedures and policies.
We have trainers and coaches who have worked in the Construction, infrastructure, engineering and mining sectors, enabling them to integrate their personal experience into discussions with program participants.
Examples of projects FMI has worked on in the construction, infrastructure, engineering and mining industry
- Leadership and management programs by open learning
- Manager and supervisor program for all managers and supervisors
- Grauate program tailored to develop leaders and managers over three years
- Supervisor program for new supervisors
- Time and efficiency management program
- Frontline manager program