FMI has worked with a range of organisations from the creative and media industries and we understand the high pressure environments that teams experience. Deadlines, tight budgets and changes in technology all lead to an environment that requires staff to manage their time effectively, work cooperatively to deliver results for clients and be responsive to change.
Our learning experiences are hands on, practical and will give people the tools to feel more in control of their work.
We can tailor content and integrate program sponsors and subject matter experts to deliver a program that speaks the language of your team.
Examples of projects FMI has worked on in the creative industry
- Design and delivery of training for a management mentoring program for a nationally based government department
- Productivity and time management training for a media company
- Presentation skills training for corporate executives
- Management skills program
Some of the creative industries clients we have worked with
- Momentum World Wide
- JC Decaux
- Australian Communication and Media Authority (ACMA)
- Pacific Magazines
- NAC Media
- Knockout Media
- Media Hub Australia
- Sky Racing
- Media Hub