FMI’s experience with organisations in the finance, IT and business services sectors enables us to design and deliver services that are tailored to specific industry needs.
We have helped organisation to improve their responsiveness to change, enhance individual and team performance and to integrate core values into daily work practices. We understand that businesses need to be able to respond to changing market needs with agility and sound business strategy to ensure they maintain competitiveness and adhere to industry regulations.
Our programs are suitable for groups that include leaders and managers with varying levels of skill and experience. Delivery can be tailored to provide maximum impact in a time poor environment.
We have trainers and coaches who have worked in the finance, IT and business services industries, enabling them to integrate their personal experience into discussions with program participants.
Examples of projects FMI has worked on in the finance, IT and business services industry
- Management programs and certification for a national insurance company at both manager and team leader level
- Tailored development programs for new and emerging managers at an international IT company
- Manager development for a national quality control organisation
- Productivity training for an international bank
- Tailored customer service program for claims department
- Leader and manager program by open learning
- New manager course
Some of the finance, IT and business services clients we have worked with
- NRMA Insurance
- Bain and company
- Chubb Security
- SNP Security
- Charters Towers
- Condon Treasure
- Frontier Software
- Youi Insurance
- Fuji Xerox
- Macquarie Bank