FMI has worked with a range of government and public services organisations and we understand the pressures experienced by people working in this industry.
It is important for staff to be able to manage their time effectively, work cooperatively to deliver results for clients and be responsive to change.
Our learning experiences are hands on, practical and will give people the tools to feel more in control of their work.
We can tailor content and integrate program sponsors and subject matter experts to deliver a program that integrates into your team’s wider learning and development programs and objectives.
Examples of projects FMI has worked on in the government and public services industry
- Manage innovation and change training course
- Tailored management development program delivered on-site
- Development and licensing of a New Supervisor open learning program
- Development of a mentoring design program
- Mentor training
- Health and safety mentoring program design and administration
Some of the government and public services clients we have worked with
- Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD
- Dorset Council
- NSW Department of Justice
- NSW Fire and Rescue
- Department of Housing and Public Works QLD
- East Arnhem Regional Council
- Broken Hill City Council
- WorkCover NSW
- Department of Agriculture and Forestry QLD
- Australian Communication and Media Authority (ACMA)
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- Department of Defence
- Royal Australian Navy
- Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
- Corrective Services NSW
- Family Court of Australia