FMI has been working with clients in the transport and logistics industry for over 20 years. We understand the need to manage operational effectiveness whilst developing employee capability. It is vital to invest in your people so that they can lead the organisation to more productive, profitable and safe ways of operating.
We are able to manage delivery schedule to fit in with your team’s roster and we can tailor content to include case studies and relevant procedures and policies.
We have trainers and coaches who have worked in the transport and logistics industry enabling them to integrate their personal experience into discussions with program participants.
Examples of projects FMI/Network One Communications has worked on in the transport and logistics industry
- Designed tailored training programs for 15,000 transport volunteers and the coach drivers supporting the Sydney Olympic Games.
- Designed, developed, delivered and audited delivery of taxi industry training for taxi operators, taxi drivers and wheelchair accessible taxi drivers.
- Delivery of open learning for manager in a major truck company based in Queensland
- Auditing and review of safety training for state railway organisation
- Design and delivery for a state transport department of management and team leader development programs involving a blend of group training and coaching
- Time management training for sales staff
- Conflict management course for customer service staff
- Train the trainer course
Some of the transport and logistics clients we have worked with
- DB Schenker
- Transport NSW
- Department of Transport and Main Roads QLD
- Wilhemsen Ships Services
- NSW Taxi Council
- Faiveley Transport
- Russell Transport
- Olympic Roads and Transport Authority (ORTA)
- Trivett Classic
- STA Travel
- Kmart Auto and Tyre
- K & S Freighters