A range of short management courses and keynote sessions for leaders, managers, team leaders, supervisors and teams.
FMI offers a range of management courses to build manager capability in key areas such as Time Management, Delegation, Practical Management Skills, Management Skills for New Managers and Emotional Intelligence. These courses are suitable for managers and leaders across a range of levels of experience and industry backgrounds. Our courses are designed in-house and offer a practical, work based approach to developing management competency.
We have worked with both large and small organisations to deliver cost effective courses that drive improved performance for individuals, teams and organisations. We combine workshop delivery with FMI’s Management Application Project (MAP) whereby course participants identify key improvements they want to make to their work and are given a structured process to embed change.
FMI’s courses are suitable for all learning styles, combining activities such as group discussion, scenario responses, case study review and workplace application. In addition to core content, the courses can be tailored for your organisation with specific examples and / or topics integrated into the delivery.
FMI’s workshops are suitable for groups of three to eighteen or more participants. These group sizes can be adjusted to suit your needs. During workshop delivery, each participant will receive an electronic copy of the learning materials. We also offer an option for printed materials if this better suits your team. At the end of each workshop, FMI will issue a certificate of completion to recognise participant in the workshop.
FMI’s courses are designed and facilitated by our team who combine subject matter expertise and workplace industry experience. We work hard to ensure our courses are practical, relevant and current.
Workshop delivery schedules can be adjusted to suit your organisation. We can adapt session duration, start / finish times and days of delivery to suit.
Management course customisation options:
- Option to integrate coaching, assessment tools and / or mentoring program with your management course
- Integration of case studies and other content to match your organisation’s needs
- Delivery outside of standard business hours including early morning, evenings and weekends
- An additional FMI facilitator and/or presentation by in-house experts
- Management courses can be integrated into a larger program
- Aligned with organisation’s own competency standards, capability requirements or performance management standards or systems