A range of short training courses and keynote sessions for leaders, managers, team leaders, supervisors and teams.
FMI offers a range of short training courses for managers, leaders, supervisors, team leaders, new managers, new supervisors, new team leaders, individuals and teams.
We write all of our short training courses in-house.
Participants receive learning materials to complement in-person training. Practical application activities are available for most of FMI’s short courses.
Short course standard features:
- Suitable for all learning styles
- Combines a range of learning activities such as group discussion and practical application projects
- Suitable for groups of 3 to 18 or more
- Can be customised in terms of content, duration etc.
- Available for delivery across Australia including metro and regional areas
- Designed in-house
- Includes learning and development materials
- Delivered by expert facilitators matched for subject matter expertise and client industry experience
- All participants receive a certificate of completion
Short course customisation options:
- Option to integrate coaching, assessment tools and / or mentoring program
- Integration of case studies and other content to match your organisation’s needs
- Delivery outside of standard business hours including early morning, evenings and weekends
- An additional FMI facilitator and/or presentation by in-house experts
- Can be integrated into a larger program
- Aligned with organisation’s own competency standards, capability requirements or performance management standards or systems