Management training programs designed to drive manager performance and deliver ROI for organisations.
FMI’s leadership and management training programs are designed improve performance and change behaviour for individuals and teams and deliver enhanced results for organisations.
We have designed a series of management training programs for managers, leaders, supervisors, team leaders and those transitioning into a management or leadership role.
FMI can design or tailor a management training program of any length and any content area for your organisation. We specialise in partnering with organisations to develop tailor made programs that meet the ongoing needs of your organisation to develop leaders, managers and team members.
Management training program features:
- Designed in-house
- Includes learning and development materials
- Delivered by expert facilitators matched for subject matter expertise and client industry experience
- Combine two or more learning areas
- Can combine training, coaching, self-paced learning and / or mentoring
- Integrate a mentoring program
- Designed to deliver improved results to individual and organisation
- Available for delivery across Australia including metro and regional areas
- Components can be delivered face to face and / or online
- Can be delivered for small groups
Training program customisation options:
- Option to integrate coaching, assessment tools and / or mentoring program
- Integration of case studies and other content to match your organisation’s needs
- Delivery outside of standard business hours including early morning, evenings and weekends
- An additional FMI facilitator and/or presentation by in-house experts
- Can integrate other courses into the program or add follow up workshops with additional project / application work
- Can combine FMI programs, courses and sessions with organisation’s internal training
- Aligned with organisation’s own competency standards, capability requirements or performance management standards or systems