MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
Management training programs designed to drive manager performance and deliver ROI for organisations.
FMI’s leadership and management training programs are designed improve performance and change behaviour for individuals and teams and deliver enhanced results for organisations.
We have designed three key management training programs that can be fully customised to suit your team. These programs are suitable for managers, leaders, supervisors, team leaders and those transitioning into a management or leadership role.
- The first program, Practical Leadership and Management Program is a flexible, modular program that is built to address the needs of your new and / or experienced managers, leaders, team leaders and supervisors. It can combine workshops with coaching for additional support, management improvement projects to ensure workplace application and a review framework to help embed change. These programs vary from two to twenty days in duration and can integrate with other workplace training and development programs.
- The second program is Management Focus Program which is designed for senior management teams. It offers regular, usually monthly, short sessions that are designed to facilitate strategic management development. Each session offers an opportunity for management teams to focus on a key topic and develop strategic improvements to apply to the workplace.
- The third program is FMI’s Graduate Program. This is a practical training program developing essential people leadership skills for recent graduates or young people with leadership potential. Program content and delivery is customised to suit your organisation.
In addition, FMI can design or tailor a management training program of any length and any content area for your organisation. We have been offering this service for over 20 years and we are a specialist at designing bespoke training programs for our clients.
FMI’s management training programs combine two or more courses with workplace application. To achieve this, FMI has designed a unique Management Application Project (MAP) that provides participants with a framework for making improvements to their work. These projects drive improved performance for the participants and also for the organisation. During these projects, participants engage a review framework to help keep them accountable for their development. This is usually a mentor within the organisation (a line manager or someone else who is suitable) but may also be a peer support network and / or a Strategic Review Panel consisting of senior managers and FMI representatives. In addition, the program design can include individual or small group coaching for managers and leaders.
Each of these programs can be delivered for a small group of participants or for much larger groups. Where group numbers exceed eighteen, we may recommend splitting into two smaller groups to improve the participant learning experience. In addition, workshop delivery schedules can be adjusted to suit your organisation. This may mean adapting session duration, start / finish times and days of delivery to suit.
We also work hard to ensure our management courses and programs are practical, relevant and current. All of FMI’s management programs are designed and facilitated by our team who combine subject matter expertise and workplace industry experience. We can tailor any of our courses for your organisation with specific examples and / or topics integrated into the delivery.
Because our team is located across Australia, we are able to work with clients across Australia in Sydney, regional NSW, Melbourne, regional Victoria, Brisbane, Queensland, Adelaide, South Australia, Canberra, ACT, Perth and Western Australia and the Northern Territory. In addition, we also work with organisations based around the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the Americas.
Management training program customisation options:
- Option to integrate coaching, assessment tools and / or mentoring program
- Integration of case studies and other content to match your organisation’s needs
- Delivery outside of standard business hours including early morning, evenings and weekends
- An additional FMI facilitator and/or presentation by in-house experts
- Can integrate other courses into the program or add follow up workshops with additional project / application work
- Can combine FMI programs, courses and sessions with organisation’s internal training
- Aligned with organisation’s own competency standards, capability requirements or performance management standards or systems