Coaching for managers is one of the most powerful ways to enhance leadership and management capabilities and to develop a positive and resilient approach to achieving management goals.
Coaching helps improve both performance and productivity. It ensures that development is embedded into actual workplace practice.
Some of the key benefits of management and leadership coaching include:
- Highly targeted so it is a cost-effective and efficient way to optimise leadership and management performance
- Flexibility of delivery options means that it can be delivered at a time that suits the learner
- Ability to tailor learning and session plans specifically to learner and contextualise to their situation
PHONE / SKYPE COACHING
FMI Phone / Skype Coaching is available to support people completing courses and managers and leaders facing challenges at work.
The coach works with the learner to develop a set of objectives and work through a structured coaching support program.
- Analysing and prioritising work to support Time Management course
- Planning and practicing delegation through role plays to support Practical Management Skills course
Delivery by phone or Skype across the Asia-Pacific region and globally in blocks of 30 minutes.
Available for individuals or small groups of up to four people.
30 minute sessions for $150 + GST delivery by phone or Skype
FACE TO FACE COACHING
One on one support from an FMI coach to support you with a leadership or management challenge that you are facing at work or to support you through an FMI course.
FMI coaches are experienced as leaders and managers themselves and help people with practical and effective coaching to enhance their abilities as leaders and managers.
- Transitioning to a new management role
- How to manage a team through change
FMI offers a range of coaching packages that vary from weekly to monthly contact with schedules being set specifically for each learner. Available in Sydney and Brisbane metro areas. Minimum bookings apply.
Contact FMI to discuss your needs.
Explore FMI’s other services