MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
DESIGNED TO DRIVE IMPROVED PERFORMANCE
Frontline Management Institute’s leadership and management training programs are designed improve manager performance. This delivers enhanced results for individuals, teams and organisations.
FMI has designed a range of management training programs that are suitable for managers, leaders, supervisors, team leaders and those transitioning into a management or leadership role.
FMI creates management training programs that are practical, relevant and current. All of FMI’s management programs are designed and facilitated by our team who combine subject matter expertise and workplace industry experience. We can tailor any of our courses or training programs for your organisation with specific examples and / or topics integrated into the delivery.
National and international delivery
Because our team is located across Australia, we are able to work with clients across Australia in Sydney, regional NSW, Melbourne, regional Victoria, Brisbane, Queensland, Adelaide, South Australia, Canberra, ACT, Perth and Western Australia and the Northern Territory. In addition, we also work with organisations based around the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the Americas.
FMI's approach to Management Training Programs
Each of FMI’s management training programs can be delivered for a small group of participants or for much larger groups. In addition, workshop delivery schedules can be adjusted to suit your organisation such as start / finish times and days of delivery.
FMI’s management training programs include one or more Management Application Projects (MAP). These provide participants with a framework for making improvements to their work, driving improved performance for the participants and the organisation.
Coaching can be integrated into the program design to further enhance the learning experience. Coaching is available for individuals or small groups and is delivered face to face, by phone or video call.
Management Training Programs customisation
- Content: Integration of case studies and other content to match your organisation’s needs
- Delivery: Option to schedule workshops outside of standard business hours including early morning, evenings and weekends
- Facilitators: An additional FMI facilitator and/or presentation by in-house experts can be included
- Follow up: The program can follow up workshops and activities
- Alignment: The program can be aligned with organisation’s own competency standards, capability requirements or performance management standards or systems
- Integration: Can integrate organisation’s internal training with program design and delivery