The opportunity to develop and improve is a significant factor for employee engagement. It also contributes to the performance and productivity of not only the individual but their team and organisation.
Leadership pipelines provide a structure through which organisations and managers can recognise and capitalise on opportunities to develop capability of team members. This opportunity for career progression plays an important role in staff retention.
- Identifying desired skills
- Assessing current skills
- Measuring skills gap
- Developing engaging career progression plan or leadership pipeline
BENEFITS OF CAREER PROGRESSION AND LEADERSHIP PIPLEINES
- Improved confidence to take on new challenges
- Build capability to undertake challenging tasks
- Ability to manage and lead others in the team
STRATEGIES FOR CAREER PROGRESSION AND DEVELOPING LEADERSHIP PIPLEINES
- Talk with one of our in house management specialists who can tailor a learning plan for you or a training plan for your organisation
- Undertake relevant training
- Complete practical activities
- Gain recognition for your skills with reports and certificates