Develop capability of leaders and managers with practical management skills and tools to work effectively and efficiently.
FMI has trained thousands of managers and leaders over the last 20 years and is a leader in this field.
Key issued faced by managers and leaders:
- Managers and leaders need to be competent and confident at delegating work whilst also trying to stay on top of their own work.
- Managers and leaders need to balance competing demands, different roles and responsibilities.
- Managers and leaders must adapt their interpersonal style and communication modes for different messages and team members.
- Managers and leaders must manage poor performance.
- Managers should communicate with clarity and confidence.
Learning and development options for managers and leaders
FMI has a range of courses and programs available via training, coaching and self-paced open learning. These vary from the equivalent of a 1 day course to a full 10 day leadership and management program. FMI also offers certification for leaders and managers seeking a practical, work based certificate option.
- Short training course to cover essential practical management skills
- A range of short training courses covering key areas for managers and leaders such as delegation and time management
- Training programs designed for practical management skills, high performance teams and Change Makers
- Self paced open learning
- Practical management certification program to develop capabilities and gain recognition
- Design of a customised training program or course