Train leaders and managers with practical management skills so they have the tools and capability to work effectively and efficiently in a professional manner.
FMI has trained thousands of managers and leaders over the last 20 years and is a leader in this field.
Key issued faced by managers and leaders:
- Managers and leaders need to be competent and confident at delegating work whilst also trying to stay on top of their own work.
- Managers and leaders need to balance competing demands, different roles and responsibilities.
- Managers and leaders must adapt their interpersonal style and communication modes for different messages and team members.
- Managers and leaders must manage poor performance.
- Managers should communicate with clarity and confidence.
Learning and development options for managers and leaders
FMI has a range of courses and programs available via training, coaching and self-paced open learning. These vary from the equivalent of a 1 day course to a full 10 day leadership and management program. FMI also offers certification for leaders and managers seeking a practical, work based certificate option.
- Short training course to cover essential practical management skills
- A range of short training courses covering key areas for managers and leaders such as delegation and time management
- Training programs designed for practical management skills, high performance teams and Change Makers
- Self paced open learning
- Practical management certification program to develop capabilities and gain recognition
- Design of a customised training program or course