Prepare new team leaders and supervisors for their new role and equip them with the relevant skills to work effectively with the team.
FMI has trained thousands of new team leaders and supervisors over the last 20 years and is a leader in this field.
Key issues faced by new team leaders and supervisors:
- New team leaders and supervisors may, for the first time in their career, be taking on responsibility for the performance of other people as well as themselves.
- New team leaders and supervisors need to foster camaraderie within the team whilst also settling themselves into their new position.
- People new to these role may not have developed the necessary skills for managing and leading others.
- New team leaders and supervisors need to adjust their communication and interpersonal style when communicating about different topics with different stakeholders.
Learning and development options for new team leaders and supervisors
FMI offers a range of short courses, training programs, coaching and self-paced learning programs to assist new team leaders and supervisors to make the transition to their new role and enhance their effectiveness. FMI’s learning and development solutions combine structured learning with on the job projects, feedback tools and reports to ensure learners apply skills and develop capability and drive results for themselves and their organisations.
- Short training course to cover the essential skills for new team leaders and supervisors
- A range of short training courses covering key areas for new team leaders and supervisors such as delegation and time management
- Training programs designed forhigh performance teams and Change Makers
- Self paced open learning
- Practical management certification program to develop capabilities and gain recognition
- Design of a customised training program or course