TEAM LEADERS AND SUPERVISORS
Support team leaders and supervisors to carry out their roles effectively
Ensure team leaders and supervisors have the relevant skills to lead others and carry out their role effectively.
FMI has trained thousands of team leaders and supervisors over the last 20 years and is a leader in this field.
Key issues faced by team leaders and supervisors:
- Team leaders and supervisors may find it difficult to manage the performance of other people as well as themselves.
- Team leaders and supervisors need to foster camaraderie within the team.
- People new to this role may not have developed the necessary skills for managing and leading others.
- Team leaders and supervisors need to adjust their communication and interpersonal style when communicating about different topics with different stakeholders.
Training and coaching options for team leaders and supervisors:
FMI offers a range of short courses, training programs and coaching programs to assist team leaders and supervisors to lead others and carry out their work effectively. FMI’s learning and development solutions combine structured learning with on the job projects, feedback tools and reports to ensure learners apply skills and develop capability and drive results for themselves and their organisations.
- A focused short training course to cover practical management skills for team leaders and supervisors
- A range of short training courses covering key areas for team leaders and supervisors such as delegation and time management
- A practical management skills training program
- A training program for graduates
- Coaching programs
- Design of a customised training program or course