These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions issued.
These terms and conditions apply to all services unless agreed differently in writing.
The Frontline Management Institute (FMI) reserves the right to vary the Terms & Conditions, but they will not change for bookings where payment has already been made.
Fees & Invoicing
- Payment can be made via cheque or EFT. Visa or MasterCard are accepted with no additional surcharge.
- Tax Invoices will be issued. All fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Unless alternative arrangements have been agreed in writing, the following terms apply to all overdue invoices:
- Overdue invoices unpaid over 30 days will incur an additional fee of 1% payable from 31 days of issue of invoice.
- Overdue invoices unpaid over 60 days will incur an additional fee of 2% payable from 61 days of issue of invoice, and each calendar month thereafter.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Copyright of all Frontline Management Institute courses and all learning and assessment materials is vested with the Frontline Management Institute except as otherwise specified in a Client Proposal.
FMI own and retain all intellectual property right in any training material, assessment instruments and software provided by FMI (unless they are in the public domain) to facilitate the delivery of the agreed services.
Acceptance of a proposal by the client also includes permission for FMI to incorporate the client’s name and logos in course materials and promotional materials unless specifically requested otherwise by client.
Last updated 1 February 2018