This practical course helps managers implement selected continuous improvement systems and processes that provide meaningful and systematic improvements to the business.
There is an increasing pressure for managers and organisations continually to raise their performance levels. Factors that contribute to this pressure include: increased competition; raised customer expectations; powerful market forces; rapid technology developments; rising standards and regulations. Continuous Improvement is a valuable management approach that has demonstrated its effectiveness in meeting this pressure.
Key learning content
Lead and implement continuous improvement systems and processes
- The importance of continuous improvement
- Continuous improvement and the customer value chain
- Key performance improvement areas:
- Systems and processes
- Team development
- Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Service and Six Sigma
- Raising performance levels and benchmarking
- A core model for continuous improvement including useful tools
- Team driven improvement and high performance teams
- Monitor progress of continuous improvement
- Improve customer service through continuous improvement
- Document and communicate results of continuous improvement
- Monitor and adjust performance
Use opportunities for further improvement
- Ways to overcome problems that may affect continuous improvement
- Develop team ownership of continuous improvement
- Planning for future improvements
Benefits to the organisation
- Enhance productivity and performance levels
- Ensure a competitive organisation that is responsive to increased competition and customer expectations
- Identify key areas for organisational performance improvement
- Allow team members to identify and manage the implementation of improvements
- 1 day In house course (short course or module in a training program) or
- 3 session coaching program
Who is this course designed for?
This course is suitable for managers who wish to take a professional approach to improve performance.
Send us an enquiry
Reading an overview is often not enough to make a decision about whether that course or program is suitable for you, your team or organisation. Please contact us to discuss your specific challenges, development needs and strategic initiatives. We can advise you on suitable learning and development solutions, even if it includes courses, programs or services not included in our catalogue.