This course gives managers a clear approach to manage customer service in a professional way that meets customer needs while using an appropriate level of resources.
In an increasingly competitive and service focused market, customers expect and demand increased levels of service. Yet managers have to manage customer service according to the budgetary and resource limits they face day to day. Providing well organised and cost effective customer service that delights customers is the challenge successful managers must meet.
Key learning content
Plan customer service to meet needs
- Internal and external customers
- Quality customer service and the customer value chain
- Understand customer needs and expectations
- Features and perceived benefits of products and services
- Market segmentation and customer expectations
- Plan customer service processes and specifications
Deliver quality customer service
- Importance of outstanding customer service
- The 20:80 Rule and customer management
- Customer service KPIs
- Manage customer service records and the life cycle of products and services
- Resolve customer conflict
- Coach and mentor your team for customer service
- Optimise buy-in from your team and stakeholders
Review and improve customer service
- Monitor customer service delivery
- Gain and analyse customer feedback
- Customer service improvement and overcoming problems in customer service
Build client relationships and networks
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Build and maintain client networks
How this course drives results
- Develop attractive product and service offerings
- Improve customer service levels to increase competitiveness
- Leverage customer relationships to maximise value of existing clients
- 1 day In house course (short course or module in a training program) or
- 3 session coaching program
Who is this course designed for?
This course is suitable for managers and others responsible for managing product and/or service delivery to customers.
Send us an enquiry
Reading an overview is often not enough to make a decision about whether that course or program is suitable for you, your team or organisation. Please contact us to discuss your specific challenges, development needs and strategic initiatives. We can advise you on suitable learning and development solutions, even if it includes courses, programs or services not included in our catalogue.