EMPOWERING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
High performance teams have superior levels of productivity, engagement, customer service and problem solving. They have lower rates of turnover, conflict and errors from poor communication.
FMI’s High performance teams training programs help leaders or team members develop strategies to encourage commitment, cooperation and cohesion from the team. They help ensure the team is aligned and working towards and common goals.
HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS TRAINING PROGRAMS
FMI’s High Performance Teams Training Programs are designed to help either leaders or team members to:
- Enhance knowledge about personal management, leadership and people management, operational management and change and improvement management.
- Develop skills in an environment that fosters support and feedback and motivates team members to continue to develop their capabilities
- Apply skills in the workplace to deliver actual improvements to workplace performance
- Continue to improve with ongoing support to ensure team members work collectively to contribute to improved performance and organisational outcomes
INSIDE HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Understand different communication styles
- Develop assertive behaviour
- Effective use of time
- Role model behaviour
- Understanding and controlling emotions
- Develop empathy for the emotions of others
- Contribute to a positive team culture
- Reduce stress and its impact
Leadership and people management
- Develop trust and confidence
- Give and receive feedback
- Communicate well within the team
- Enable skills development for team members
- Manage difficult situations
- Manage conflict and conversations
- Negotiate with others in the team
- Measure team performance
- Make informed decisions
- Analyse work flows
- Identify and carry out improvements to how work is carried out
- Focus on the things that make a difference
- Plan effectively
- Identify, analyse and treat risks
- Collaborate on solutions to optimise customer experience
Change and improvement management
- Understand the psychology of change
- Develop team ownership of change
- Plan ongoing improvements to team performance
Need more information?
Reading a training program overview is often not enough to make a decision about whether that program is suitable for your team or organisation.
Here at FMI we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in management and leadership which we are happy to share with you. If you would like to chat about your particular needs we can advise you on suitable learning and development solutions for you, even if it includes services that we do not currently offer.
If you are interested in delivery for onsite training for a group in your organisations, we can vary or design the course to suit your specific needs and organisational objectives.
We also specialise in designing training courses, coaching programs and assessment tools, so if you can’t find what you’re looking for, be sure to ask us if we can put it together for you.