This course gives leaders a practical approach to leading change and supporting their teams to effectively embrace and apply the change, overcoming resistance to change.
Change is driven in the workplace by increasing competitiveness, the rapid pace of innovation, technology and customer and stakeholder expectations. Managers have an active role in fostering this change and stimulating innovation. They have a creative role in ensuring that individuals, the team and the organisation gain from change, and that the customer benefits through improved products and services. Managers who can lead their teams through change can benefit from improved trust and team performance during the process.
This course prepares managers to lead change in a creative, proactive and practical way and overcome resistance to change.
- Change in the organisation
- Identifying stakeholders
- Manage change in the organisation
- People and change
- Planning and implementing change
- Communicating change
- Managing risk in change
- Monitoring the effects of change
- Mentoring and coaching people for change
- Innovation in the organisation
- Developing innovative ideas
- Using change to empower your team
- Proactively adapt to client needs and wants
- Ensure the organisation is responsive to changing market factors
- Generate organisation buy in to change
- Improve business agility
- 1 day In house course or
- 3 session coaching program
Who is this course designed for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their ability to manage change.