This practical leadership course helps leaders and potential leaders implement leadership practices that lead to success for themselves, their team and their organisation.
An effective leader can “raise the standard” by modelling high standards and applying values. Their leadership inspires and motivates others to work towards common goals. Leadership is important for staff engagement as it enables team members to understand and commit to the purpose of their role.
During this one day workshop, participants will learn strategies to become an inspiring and motivating leader.
Focus on results
- Characteristics of an excellent leader in your organisation
- Understand the vision, goals and values of your organisation
- Set results based objectives
- Develop strategies to achieve results
- Prepare performance plans
- Use key performance indicators
- Implement performance plans
Raise the leadership standard
- Be a positive role model
- Apply your organisation’s standards & values
- Question performance damaging to your organisation
- Demonstrate integrity and credibility
- Make informed decisions
- Implement informed decisions
- Align leaders and their teams to work together to achieve organisational objectives
- Enable leaders to engage and motivate their teams
- Enable leaders to act as positive role models demonstrating the organisation’s standards and value
- Ensure leaders are able to be decisive and make informed decisions
- 1 day In house course or
- 3 session coaching program
Who is this course designed for?
This course is designed for managers, leaders and supervisors who want to improve their leadership skills.