Provide safe, efficient and effective products and services to satisfy customers by developing operational plans.
Operational planning builds a sound foundation to planning, implementing, monitoring and recording performance to achieve the business plan of the teams and organisation. This helps to provide safe, efficient and effective products and services to satisfy customers within the organisation’s productivity and profitability plans.
Key learning content
- The value of operational plans for operational efficiency
Develop operational plan
- Types of operational plans
- Legislation and regulations affecting operational plans
- Plan resource requirements
- Consult to develop an operational plan
- Develop an operational plan
- Key performance indicators
- Contingency plans
- Proposals for resource requirements
- Approval for the operational plan
Manage operational performance
- Profit and productivity performance
- Deal with unsatisfactory operational performance
- Manage resources
- Variations and improvements to operational plans
- Document performance against plan
How this course drives results
- Enhance performance and productivity through sound planning
- Save money with improved efficiency and allocation of resources
- Keep expenses on track
- Create consistency with work tasks so that employees can take on work with clear direction and intention
- 1 day In house course (short course or module in a training program) or
- 3 session coaching program
Who is this course designed for?
This course is designed for people who design and manage operational plans in their role as a frontline manager.
Send us an enquiry
Reading an overview is often not enough to make a decision about whether that course or program is suitable for you, your team or organisation. Please contact us to discuss your specific challenges, development needs and strategic initiatives. We can advise you on suitable learning and development solutions, even if it includes courses, programs or services not included in our catalogue.