Provide safe, efficient and effective products and services to satisfy customers by developing operational plans.
Operational planning builds a sound foundation to planning, implementing, monitoring and recording performance to achieve the business plan of the teams and organisation. This helps to provide safe, efficient and effective products and services to satisfy customers within the organisation’s productivity and profitability plans.
- The value of operational plans for operational efficiency
Develop operational plan
- Types of operational plans
- Legislation and regulations affecting operational plans
- Plan resource requirements
- Consult to develop an operational plan
- Develop an operational plan
- Key performance indicators
- Contingency plans
- Proposals for resource requirements
- Approval for the operational plan
Manage operational performance
- Profit and productivity performance
- Deal with unsatisfactory operational performance
- Manage resources
- Variations and improvements to operational plans
- Document performance against plan
- Enhance performance and productivity through sound planning
- Save money with improved efficiency and allocation of resources
- Keep expenses on track
- Create consistency with work tasks so that employees can take on work with clear direction and intention
- 1 day In house course (short course or module in a training program) or
- 3 session coaching program
Who is this course designed for?
This course is designed for people who design and manage operational plans in their role as a frontline manager.