FMI’s Management Focus Training Program program consists of up to 24 short sessions between 60 minutes to 90 minutes. Delivered in the workplace monthly either early in morning or at lunchtime the sessions allow managers to interact and discuss key issues and skills that affect their management practice and identify how to improve them. The program is facilitated by an experienced facilitator who has practical management experience.
The program can be tailored in content and structure to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Program will vary according to organisational preferences. Sessions available include:
Leadership and people management focus sessions
- Address performance related issues
- First 90 days as a new leader
- Issues new managers face
- Lead people
- Leadership mindset
- Manage challenging conversations
- Manage conflict
- Raise the leadership standard
- Team engagement and motivation
Personal leadership focus sessions
- Apply time management principles
- Communication that engages
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Present with confidence
- Resilience and mindfulness
- Set goals for work
- Stress management
- Successful principles of negotiation
Operational management focus sessions
- Deliver quality customer service
- Operational efficiency
- Manage a project
Organisational development focus sessions
- Business case development
- Lead continuous improvement at work
- Leading change
- Flexible delivery options
- Sessions are delivered in 60 to 90 minutes
- Delivered at work early in morning or at lunchtime to minimise interruption to work
- Delivered monthly or at other regular intervals
- Typical programs are 12 to 24 months
Delivery mode and duration of this program is customised for your organisation’s specific objectives.
Who is this program designed for?
This program is designed for managers, leadership teams and executive leadership teams.