Improve confidence to prepare and present informative and persuading presentations by developing key presentation skills.
Presentations can be delivered to any number of people and on any topic, but the key to delivering a good presentation in engaging your audience. To do this you must feel confident and prepared before giving the presentation, having considered your objectives and your audience and how to build a rapport with them. During the presentation you must be prepared for a range of things such as delivering on schedule, audience management (people not paying attention or asking difficult questions) and equipment failure (projector or microphone not working).
Key learning content
Prepare for presentations
- How to plan an effective presentation
- The importance of powerful opening and closing
- Check venue and equipment
- Prepare presentation resources
- Rehearse and review the presentation
Present with confidence
- Present effectively
- The total message – body, voice, eyes
- Audience management
- Manage questions and answers
- Deliver on schedule,
- Manage equipment and resource issues
How this course drives results
- Ensure people can represent the organisation with confidence as they deliver presentations to management, colleagues, clients and / or stakeholders
- 2 day In house course (short course or module in a training program) or
- 3 – 6 session coaching program
Who is this course designed for?
This course is suitable for people who want to deliver presentations that inform and persuade.
Send us an enquiry
Reading a course overview is often not enough to make a decision about whether that course is suitable for you, your team or organisation.
Here at FMI we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in management and leadership which we are happy to share with you. If you would like to chat about your particular needs we can advise you on suitable learning and development solutions for you, even if it includes services that we do not currently offer.
If you are interested in delivery for onsite training for a group in your organisations, we can vary or design the course to suit your specific needs and organisational objectives.
We also specialise in designing training courses, coaching programs and assessment tools, so if you can’t find what you’re looking for, be sure to ask us if we can put it together for you.