This course provides a framework to help leaders and managers to develop, enhance, lead and monitor a positive workplace culture that meets the vision of their organisation.
This very practical course is designed to help participants create plans for changes that can be applied directly in the workplace to enhance the culture they lead.
The culture of an organisation or a team is shown by the way things are done, the way people behave and the attitudes they display. Different organisations and teams have distinct cultures. Work culture is like the DNA of an organisation and determines the way people work and behave.
Culture is an important driver to retain employees, attract potential employees and gain and maintain customers. Culture can make one business or organisation more successful than another, even if they are providing the same products or services.
The leader’s focus must be on developing trust, transparency, authenticity and accountability in the team. Ultimately culture affects the bottom line of a business and in today’s fast moving business environment a culture of agility is essential for the organisation to thrive.
This course helps participants to develop a plan to improve workplace culture at their organisation.
Key learning content
A vision for culture
- What is culture and why is it important for our organisation?
- Set the Vision for culture for your team and identify the value of this for your organisation, your team, customers and stakeholders
- What is the gap between your Vision and the current reality?
Create a culture
- Specific steps you should to take as a leader to enhance and change the culture and lead it effectively
- How to develop a “Culture Pack”
- “Walk the talk” through your own leadership example
- Coach and mentor for change of culture
- Develop your Leadership Action Plan to lead culture
How this course drives results
- Create an environment where people want to work and potentially reduce staff turnover and attract high potential new team members
- Foster innovation and creativity by creating an environment that supports the introduction and implementation of new ideas and improvements
- 1 day In house course (short course or module in a training program) or
- 3 session coaching program
Who is this course designed for?
This course is suitable for all members of an organisation who would like to improve workplace culture.
Send us an enquiry
Reading a course overview is often not enough to make a decision about whether that course is suitable for you, your team or organisation.
Here at FMI we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in management and leadership which we are happy to share with you. If you would like to chat about your particular needs we can advise you on suitable learning and development solutions for you, even if it includes services that we do not currently offer.
If you are interested in delivery for onsite training for a group in your organisations, we can vary or design the course to suit your specific needs and organisational objectives.
We also specialise in designing training courses, coaching programs and assessment tools, so if you can’t find what you’re looking for, be sure to ask us if we can put it together for you.