FMI’s leadership and management training programs are designed improve performance and change behaviour for individuals and teams and deliver enhanced results for organisations.
We have designed a series of programs for managers, leaders, supervisors, team leaders and those transitioning into a management or leadership role.
Customised leadership and management programs
FMI can design or tailor a training program of any length and any content area for your organisation. We specialise in partnering with organisations to develop tailor made programs that meet the ongoing needs of your organisation to develop leaders, managers and team members.
PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMS
Train leaders and managers with practical management skills to give them the tools to carry out their work effectively and efficiently.
NEW MANAGER TRAINING PROGRAMS
Ensure new managers, team leaders and supervisors have the essential skills to transition into their new role and carry out work effectively.
HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM TRAINING PROGRAMS
Improve team productivity, engagement, morale and problem solving. Reduce turnover, conflict and errors from poor communication.
CHANGE MAKER PROGRAMS
Support leaders and managers to improving current ways of doing things, introduce new initiatives to the organisation and overcome challenges that are hindering progress.
Training program features
- Designed in-house
- Includes learning and development materials
- Delivered by expert facilitators matched for subject matter expertise and client industry experience
- Combine two or more learning areas
- Can combine training, coaching, self-paced learning and / or mentoring
- Integrate a mentoring program
- Designed to deliver improved results to individual and organisation
- Available for delivery across Australia including metro and regional areas
- Components can be delivered face to face and / or online
Training program customisation options:
- Content to match your organisation’s needs
- Integration of case studies
- Can be delivered outside of standard business hours including early morning, evenings and weekends
- Can be delivered in any location across Australia including metro and regional areas
- Can include a second FMI facilitator and/or presentation by in-house experts
- Alignment with organisation’s own competency standards, capability requirements or performance management standards or systems
- Can combine FMI programs, courses and sessions with organisation’s internal training
- Can integrate other FMI courses into program
- Option to add a day or half day follow up course with additional project / application work